Friday, October 31, 2008

Found Music

I've been digging through boxes of cds looking for the Rocky Horror soundtrack. What can I say? It's Friday, it's Halloween and I'm a geek - kind of a perfect storm, as it were. Anyways, while digging through the discs, I've dug out a number of discs I really haven't listened to in far too long. So while I currently have Rocky Horror playing, it will soon give way to some music I haven't listened to in far too long.

This, then, is my playlist of the neglected:

1. Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See

2. The Beta Band - The Three E.P.'s

3. Johnny Cash - The Sun Years

4. Cat Power - What Would The Community Think

There's more, but I do have to go to work today.

So, what discs have you been neglecting lately?

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I recently rediscovered my Jon-Rae and the River cds (well, I dug them out for research) and I swear they sound better than ever.