Friday, September 05, 2008

Why I Like The Huffington Post

Citing Republican VP nominee Palin's affection for earmarks and old-school budgetary pork (the very pork she claims to be against), they posed the question - What's the difference between Sarah Palin and an old-style GOP crony?

Lipstick.

Ba-da Ba.

I spend way too much time watching and reading American political news and views. Of course, I can excuse myself by saying I'm just doing research. I mean, all you have to do is watch what the Republicans do and say and you'll get a good idea of what to expect from Mr. Harper.

By the way, if you are not already reading Yann Martel's blog http://www.whatisstephenharperreading.ca/, you really need to start. His latest post is a response to the Conservative's recent cuts in arts funding. It's a good one.

No comments: