I will be back later with a more substantial post. Until then, I offer up 5 not so stunning admissions about my life:
1. I read Get Fuzzy (found at www.comics.com) compulsively. Have for years. (I also read For Better or For Worse until that ended)
2. My music collection includes Guns n Roses, Neil Diamond and Jimmy Buffett. And not just for irony's sake, either.
3. When vegging in front of the flickerbox, I have a hard time flipping past Til Debt Do Us Part.
4. My urge to always see what the fuss is about has lead me to read all the Harry Potters and also Bridget Jones's Diary. I have yet to read a Harlequin Romance, though, in spite of the fact that one of my favourite profs back in university recommended doing that just to see how a formula novel is put together.
5. While I don't play near as many video games as I once did, I still check out the reviews regularly on ign.com (for games I'll likely never play, no less).